Tuesday 12 June 2012

Crazy blanket lady

...Strikes again.

I fed my ongoing blanket obsession today after a visit to my local fabric shop (which, if you live in Bristol and you sew you should go to by the way, it's a gem). I picked up some of this gorgeous Kumari Gardens fabric by Dena Designs. I have previously used this for a patchwork quilt and love love love it.

I've been wanting to make a fleece baby blanket fo a while so I got some lovely soft fleece and put it to good use, all finished off lovely with a turquoise satin ribbon trim.

What do you think? I love it, I just need a baby now to wrap in it (I'll borrow one).









1 comment:

  1. [...] seeing as I’ve been going a bit blanket mad recently, I’ve decided to channel my efforts into my Etsy shop. Take a look here, if you like. [...]

    ReplyDelete